TESTIMONIALS

We just wanted to say how happy we are that we met you…. Not only are you a fantastic stager, but you are a fantastic person. We would say you’re one of us!
— Christian Rogers and Emily Beare, Managing Directors, CORE
Getting a home in its best marketable condition can be a challenge, yet Susan Goldstein makes it seem easy and tangible. Susan has a true gift of not only seeing the larger picture in detail, but making it become a reality.

Like a true artist, she lets her vision unfold in front of you into the reality of staging a home to show it off in its best possible condition. Susan is very detail oriented and easily and effortlessly she seamlessly oversees her projects from start to finish. She is a true professional and visionary. I highly recommend Susan Goldstein and will definitely use her again and again.
— Adie Kriegstein CORE
I would like to thank …Susan for the brilliant staging of 69th street. Susan is exceptionally talented as a designer, a visionary and undoubtedly, as a decent and darned nice person to work with, she made the difference!
— Maria Torresy, Managing Director, Brown Harris Stevens
The property ….was on the Market for 7 months before we found you! When the sellers decided to put it back on, we stadged it. In less than a week you did an amazing job!! We got an offer at full asking at the first Open House!.I highly recommend you! The price is right and the service is exceptional.
— Candice Habib, Douglas Elliman,
Woman 2 copy.jpg
In a challenging real estate market, we really needed to show our apartment in the best possible light. Susan’s staging brought in furniture and accessories that showed the potential of the unit, with specific pieces for a non-traditional floor plan. I truly believe that we would not have sold the unit as soon as we did, for as much as we did, without your staging’s services.
— Cary Meadow, Seller
You are a genius! We had over 100 people at our open houses. We have had 7 offers… some over asking. Everyone has told us that they love how we decorated the apartment. We really believe that we would not have done so well without your great efforts.
— J. Schantz, Seller
couple border.jpg
…I would say that at least 75% of the people who walked through the door complimented the styling of the apartment. (We believe that the other 25% were just shy.) But most importantly, after receiving several offers on our apartment, we accepted one just three weeks after putting it on the market. We truly believe that had we not staged the apartment we wouldn’t have been able to sell so quickly. …We also appreciate your flexibility. …. We will definitely refer friends and family to you. We wish you continued success with your business.
— Laura and Dan Barash, Sellers
We were very happy with your styling, ability to work with the building staff and furniture rental company, and overall dedication. I would definitely recommend your services to anyone interested in maximizing their residential sale, and achieving it in the shortest time possible.
— Dan G., Seller
The staging of my $13mm brownstone is breathtaking, maybe I’ll buy the house!
— Seller, 48 W 69th St., NY, NY